라떼는 말이야 고구마라떼
Sweet potato latte
Approx. 2 (200g) sweet potatoes (small)
40ml water (for cooking)
4tbsp (48g) brown sugar
¼ (20g) butter
½ cup (90ml) water (for latte)
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut off both edges. Slice them in halves lengthwise and chop them in about 1cm thickness.
2. Put the chopped sweet potatoes and water for cooking in a microwavable bowl. Microwave for five minutes.
3. Put the cooked sweet potatoes in the blender. Add brown sugar, milk, water, and butter in, and grind finely for about one minute.
4. Add some ice in a cup and pour the sweet potato latte to make “iced sweet potato latte” or pour the sweet potato latte in a cup and microwave for about 40 to 60 seconds to make “warm sweet potato latte.”
5. Sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top of the warm sweet potato latte to finish.