????부대찌개???? 육수 없이도 진한 맛 내는 방법! (+T.M.T 주의)
3 cups (540ml) water
1 can (200g) canned ham
1 1/2 stalk (150g) green onion
2 (95g) sausages
1/4 (60g) onion
about 1/3 cup (50g) sour kimchi
1 1/2 tbsp (30g) baked beans
1 slice (20g) sliced cheddar cheese
1 tbsp (20g) minced garlic
2 tbsp (16g) coarse red pepper powder
about 1/2 tbsp (12g) gochujang
about 1/2 tbsp (12g) doenjang
about 1 tbsp (12g) soup soy sauce
some black pepper
1 cup (180ml) filtered water
1. Slice the green onion lengthwise and chop to 4cm long pieces.
2. Julienne the onion to 0.4cm thick pieces.
3. Diagonally slice one sausage into 0.4cm thick pieces. Quarter the remaining sausage lengthwise and chop into 3cm long pieces.
4. Thinly slice 1/3 of the canned ham into 0.4cm thick pieces. Julienne another 1/3 to 0.5cm thick pieces.
5. Put the remaining 1/3 of the canned ham in a plastic bag and crush it with the palm of your hand.
6. Place the green onion and onion on the bottom of a pot and top with the prepared sausage and ham.
7. Add the ingredients for the seasoning sauce and kimchi in the pot and top with baked beans.
*You can combine the ingredients separately before adding them in.
8. Add water and sliced cheese and boil over high heat.
9. When the jjigae comes to a boil, move the pot over to a gas burner and boil for about 3 minutes over high heat.
*If you are adding ramyun, add another cup of water when the jjigae comes to a boil. When it comes to a boil again, add the ramyun.